The right content can help your company rank higher in SERPs. Having higher SERPs is a reward for well done work. When developing your content it should give personality to your business. Here are 5 Steps to help you with Effective Content Marketing:
- When developing content, look for topics that align with your business values and goals. This will help you identify themes.
- Find your sweet spot for Content Marketing by aligning your business with things that your target audience shares online.
- Use only 3-5 themes when developing content. These themes act as guardrails and should not overlap. The themes should also be specific to the POV of your business and interesting.
- Establish hashtags that relate to your target audience.
- Your content should help current and potential customers understand your business better.
Author-Mia Martin, Owner of Events for Less