A great way to relax in the evenings as well as stimulate your creative thinking is to watch the show “Shark Tank“. While watching the show, I was shocked to discover how many times I heard “SEO”. While developing a business, SEO is key. However, developing ways to boost your SEO may be a difficult task for a new business owner.
Here are a few ways to help you boost your SEO.
- BLOG-Blogging will help you boost your search engine visibility, establish brand recognition and assist with keeping your audience engaged.
- BACKLINKING– Effective use of backlinking while blogging is key. Pay close attention to backlinking rules in order to avoid having your ranking dropped by Google.
- IMAGES– Infographics can be just as effective as a photo and are convenient for quick reference.
- VIDEOS -Videos can be versatile, affordable and in most cases free.
- PODCASTING– Podcasting can be a great way to entertain your target audience while educating them about your business.
- NEWSLETTERS offering a monthly newsletter can keep your target audience engaged. You can also use the newsletter to outline upcoming promotions.
- FREE WHITE PAPERS– Understand the types of information that would be helpful to your audience and offer it for free on your site in the form of a Whitepaper.
The tips outlined above can help you with SEO and with building your customer base. For more assistance with new business start-ups, SEO, and Digital Marketing strategies check out Mia Martin, Owner of Events for Less.